It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-03-29

Book

I want to have written something. That is, I don't want to write anything, I just want ot have written it. I want to think of myself a

I want to have written something. That is, I don't want to write anything, I just want to have written it. I want to think of myself as an author first and a whatever I am to pay the bills second. Or is that a family man, then an author, then whatever? I never get that right.

Nat likes reading books. I do so enjoy writing this blog. I just haven't had much to say lately because work is taking all my energy. I sit here writing a bunch of uninteresting glop while Nat makes lunch for the family. I need to take out the trash. BRB.

...

Yum. Chicken salad sandwiches an a whole tub was like $5. Go Nat!

The dryer is not blowing hot air any more. There may not be much point in running it. I'll have to start hanging the cloths somewhere. We can't win for loosing.

When will I find time to write anything? Life keeps getting in the way.

No comments: