It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-02-21

Yoville

I joined Yoville just to appease Natalie. She is all about these Facebook games. I'm trying to get her to do Second Life or WOW. I just know she would love them. She refuses to do it though. No bit deal. I mean WOW costs money. after all.

However, it was not just a click or two to get Yoville to work on my Linux box. I had to install the windows version of Firefox and get it working under Wine. That is nothing to sneeze at. It really upsets me that that trick did not work for the CBS site. When I try to use their proprietary reader under Linux, the page laughs and calls me names. When I attempt to use the windows under Wine Firefox, my machine locks up.

That's love dammit! Well, the first bit. The second bit is just annoying.

No comments: