It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-02-26

Very Local News

  • I road right past the bus stop again this morning. One second we were rolling up on Willcrest and the next second we were a hundred meters past the my stop.I had to run up to the driver to get him to pull over. Otherwise, I would have been at the Beltway. I took some generic NyQuil last night because i was caughing my head off. Slept like a baby. I was still half asleep walking in the front door at work. All was good aftter the first cup of coffee.
  • I'm thinking of creating a Facebook group for my neighborhood. maybe we can gang up on the HOAs and racers.
  • Several of the pills I take recently say something like "to be taken with a full glass of water." I thought they all had  some hydro component. but I thought about it and they are just cheaper pills that need more water to dissolve properly. Cheap bastards!
  • I listen to a podcast called "Treks in SciFi". The primary guy who does this podcast was laid off from his company in Michigan. The company had something to do with the automotive industry. Things are tough all over.
  • One of the podcasts had a little anecdote about picking out a journal. You know, a physical notebook for writing down of thoughts. The guy was agonizing over finding a non-distracting non-girly journal at a retail book store. He was worried about a good looking cover and thick paper. I'm thinking "Get a blog." The guy had to be half my age.

No comments: