It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-02-19

Very Local news

  • I need to figure out how Evolution plugs in to Outlook/Exchange calendar. No!!!!!
  • Had left over fajitas for lunch today. Left from the free lunch yesterday. i had a huge plate. I could have eaten a plate full of onions. Not sure why I craved them. Good stuff.
  • It was pretty side today. I snuck out for a few minutes just to walk around in the parking garage and soak up the sun and breeze.  It smelled wet even though it was mostly dry.
  • Last night there was a millipede was walking toward my toe on the kitchen floor. Nat spotted it and let me know. She ended up getting it to walk up on a napkin and letting it go outside.
  • My six word memoir:
    • "I tried, then I tried more."
    • "The world owes me some time."
    • "God loves me, I love little."
    • "I always knew when to duck."
    • "Work hard. Me, I like sleeping"
    • "Gravity doesn't exist. Earth just sucks." (I heard this one somewhere.)
    • "Fell and fell and up again."
    • "Tore up from the floor up." Again, not mine.
    • "Life is like a yellow light."
    • "Rise cracking thunder, poor's the slumber."
    • "Kid's meal, six count, Cherry Coke."
  • One of the podcasts interviews some business owners in Mexico. They spoke about dealing with drug cartels and having to defend their employees. The business owners considered deaths and 'protection' as costs of doing business."Not that big a deal." Thank God I live in the U. S..

No comments: