- Worst snow storm to hit the U. K. in decades. Damn global
warming. it's funny how you can hear a snowball fight on the radio and
it still makes you smile. "thump", "eeek!" "thump", "giggle" ...
- I got coffee today probably because I took the time to get it before I checked my email and tasks for the day. Priorities.
- I heard one of the podcasts interviewees say about our beloved government "...They only have 350 billion to play with and they don't know what to do with it."
- There is a toy called 'the yodeling pickle'. Guess what it looks like and guess what it does.
- Rolex had a layoff. Now, that's scary
- Many high-end lady's shoes that say 'made in Italy' are really made in China and boxed in Italy. It is not just for cost, but quality and manufacturing terms (late changes() that firms like.
- Took a really long lunch today. We were gone almost two hours. We
went to J. Alexander's. Never been there. Good food. High prices. Even
on the company's dime I almost felt bad. The lunch was for completing a
huge project that lasted nearly a year and was in place of overtime.
- I had a bag of peanut M&Ms this afternoon that was nearly half green.
It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.
Posted by Kelly Hawkins at Tuesday, February 03, 2009