It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-01-21

Windows 7 Beta

I've heard that Windows 7 sucks. I've heard it doesn't suck as bad as Vista. I've heard it is Vista with a bug fix or two. I've heard it won't make any difference. I've heard it stole the apple bottom of the screen icon thing, I think it is called a dock. Mostly I figure it won't make much difference.

I use what is available. I would like to try Windows 7 on a virtual box. I have no intention on upgrading anything. Oh, except my linux boxes. I upgrade those every couple days, at no charge.

One of the podcasters was very impressed with this thing called Windows LiveWriter. That sounds like a fun thing. He was impressed with the price. He called it free, but you had to buy Windows. It is not free, it is included. There is a difference.

This same guy said that people buy the Acer netbook with Ubuntu installed and have to buy a $100 software to get it to work. Dumbass. He is just a Linux-phoebe. I've heard a bunch of these tech podcasters who are terrified of Linux. They just 

No comments: