It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-01-27

Very Local News

  • I had a meeting this morning. The meeting is choked in a small room with second hand chairs. The chair I sat in leaned forwarded just a little bit. My testicles fell asleep. I texted this to Twitter, which forwards it to Facebook and MySpace. I got a response. People are reading these things. I had no idea.
  • Bush and the right have been all against abortion. I believe they have the right to fight for that cause. The right has fought for the death penalty. Those two statements do not conflict in my book. I don't care if that makes me a conservative. The one thing the conservatives have done to piss me off is the stifling of stem-cell research. Not only is it important to help people, but it is important to keeping the U. S. on top of science. This is one thing I've very glad the new administration finds worth pursuing.
  • My goodness I had a busy day today. I got a lot done. I have more to do tomorrow. That's normal I suppose. We have two large long term projects coming to a head at about the same time. I'm typically brought in at the last minute so guess what. I'm double pounded. go Kelly.
  • Someone with influence over  U. S. federal web sites said something rather profound. From memory: "If the federal government wants to change the way the U. S. web pages are handled, they first have to figure out what they have and then figure out what needs to change." That is profound because he is saying the U. S. government has no idea what they are talking about. I love it.

No comments: