It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-01-24

Very Local News

Written 2009-01-23


  • My work just ordered some more boxes with no CD or DVD drive. This is less money, but it can be a pain when you are trying to install an operating system. This box has SATA drives, so I will not need to boot from a CD and then use a USB drive to mimic a floppy in order to install SCSI drivers before installing specific Microsoft OS versions. That is annoying to type, much less perform.
  • Engines of our Ingenuity did a story about the technology of "The Beatles" albums and all the different technological leaps from old to new.
  • There are a ton of geek podcasts out there. Some of them are just a guy making a wave file with a headset on. Some, however, are well produced with research, editing, and a love for many things geek. I'm impressed.
    The one's that have someone laughing at any point, all have that geeky laugh.  You know, "hawa-hawa" or something like that. It is difficult to spell.  It cracks me up.
  • I was flipping through the channels before work this morning. Mr Ed. was on. I nearly dropped my jaw.

No comments: