It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-01-22

Very Local News

  • I have fewer podcasts now. I dumped some that sucked. I do not have a full day's worth of podcasts to eat up the background. I listen to music in the gaps. Mostly, lately, I work. I haven't had time to listen to things. I get all kinds of work done while listening, but much of my work has been in labs and other places in the building. I'm not at my desk as much. Quality is more important than quantity when it comes to podcasts.
  • The BBC is bitching constantly that reporters are not let in to Gaza. They have no trouble taking calls from inside Gaza. They have no trouble believing everything said as though it were gospel. The UN compound got shelled, or hit by fallout from shelling. They are bitching to any one who will listen.
  • France has six hundred thousand Jews and five million Muslims. (BBC)
  • I need to stop consuming powdered coffee creamer. It is like eating concrete that is specifically designed to clog the arteries.
  • Busy days go fast. Many people say this. I don't get much down time. I have no plans to retire that make any sense.Do busy lives go quickly as well? Will I work until I drop? That is the plan.

No comments: