It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-01-10

Very Local News

Written 2009-01-09


  • Blagojevich is going down. I'm glad to hear it. I've only heard what has made the headlines. I do not know details. Still, this guy is a jerk. I love listening to his speeches where he claims to clean up Illinois politics and then hear the transcripts from some phone calls where he basically says "show me the money". Even though I did not vote for Obama and he is the darling of the liberal media, I'm glad this is not hanging over his had as much as it could have.
  • Last night, while waiting for Nat to pick me up at the bus stop, I looked over at Alamo Drafthouse sign and wanted to go. Nat and I haven't had a night out in some time.
  • Livna Yum repo got swallowed up by RPMFusion . it upsets me that I installed the Livna repo and there was just nothing in it. I had to go research what was wrong to find out that the names had changed.
  • China has already passed the U. S. in the number of broadband subscribers. 20% of China broadband subscribers have fiber. 4% of U. S. broadband subscribers have fiber.
  • My New Year's resolution this year was not to make any bullshit resolutions that I would just break any way. It may be the second I've ever kept. The first was much more difficult and, in the end, achieved.
  • Charlie Brown Christmas first aired in 1965.
  • A Christmas Story (You'll shoot your eye out kid.) First aired in 1983.
  • In the next twenty years, technology will come to reality that allows one person to read another person's thoughts like a book or watching a TV show. It will be done by court order or by hackers. It is already being used by companies for lie detection and marketing research. Google Functional MRI.

No comments: