It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-01-18

Today's Videos

After Fuddrudker's we went to the playground and park over in the bird sanctuary across from our home.

Playground

Birds and puppies and kids, oh my

Fifteen minutes after the playground we invaded the bird area.

Thoughts

It was the most beautiful day in a long time. I suppose that is why the playground and bird area were packed. More people are out there enjoying the fasilities.

Quality

You know, that Flip takes good video. Appologies for the shake and stupid comentary. It is going to take some doing to get used to this tinny camera. I'm sure there is a trick to holding it that will keep the gitters down. The camera did fine thoght. For what it is, you get pretty darn good video.

1 comment:

Faithful Servant said...

I liked the video and it was a beautiful day!