It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-01-02

Sam's Club on Friday Afternoon

We all woke up before noon. After being off for over a week, this is note worthy. We piled in the Corolla and headed to Sam's Club.

Nat's recent surgery means she gets to supervise. It amazes me how much better both Nat and I pack the cart than the people checking us out. We nearly needed two carts. Our cost was below $300 this time including gas. Not too shabby.

We stopped at McDonald's on the way home just in time for late lunch rush. They still had the breakfast menu up and people were bailing out of line. I got a salad. We had to get the lady to repeat what she was saying because the microphone was not a good enough fashion accessory to keep close to her mouth.

We spent less money because we just said no to many not absolutely needed items.

I did almost take the video camera, but I thought it would be too much of a distraction. Besides, I would have filmed us bickering. That makes for bad TV.

No comments: