It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-01-31

Day

I road with Natalie to the dealership. We had the Corolla serviced for $350 or so. Nat had to get to work so we went straight there. Nat wanted me to wait around for her to get off because she was only supposed to be there for an hour for training. Right. I know how these things work. It is going to take as long as it takes. I don't want to wait around and get hungry. So, I took the bus.

I got to the bus stop, after having to walk through leaking sewer water to cross the street, at 13:02. I walked in the door to our house at 14:12. Not bad. I don't like walking because it gives me time to think. I don't like what I thought about today. I get angry and fidgety. I used to walk to calm down. It doesn't work any more. Nothing works any more.

Tomorrow is the Super Bowl. I have a high quality TV and have no intention to watch any of it. I just don't care. I'm not hanging out with friends. I'm not betting on the game. I'm not even upset that it will take the place of TV shows that I might want to watch, because I do not watch TV any more. Between Nat dominating the TV and the shit for content, there is just no reason.

No comments: