It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-01-10

Boring Saturday

I wanted to go to a friend's place to day for his birthday. Things just didn't work out. Nat offered to go, but wasn't sure Elle would like it. She might have dropped me off if I had asked. I didn't have a present. I don't think he would have cared, but my pride ate at me. It would have been fun.

It would have given me something to shoot a video of. I need some motivation to find out if my bailing wire and duct tape software works.

I've sat around listening to blogs. I didn't get out of bed until after noon. Absolutely nothing interesting has happened in the news since before the holidays. OK, that is not entirely true. I just refuse to believe that I missed anything.

This rebuild of the computer allows me to listen to two things at the same time. The last build of Fedora 10 didn't. The only thing I did different this time was install everything available on the DVD. Something in that extra list of software made the sound work better. That on to itself, pisses me off. I would like to know what the difference is so I do not mess it up next time. I would like to be able to install a minimal Fedora if the need arises.

Nat and Elle are watching a bunch of Chick-flicks. We had noodle-house food for dinner. It is a place within walking distance. Nat was unable to walk because she had to drive to get Elle a kid's meal from some fast food place. Elle will not eat spicy. I mean any kind of spicy. If you call ti spicy it is too spicy. To each their own.

No comments: