It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2009-01-26

Blog Skills

I listened to a short story last night about two bloggers who survive the end of the universe because they have the skills of communication needed to organize the new universe. It was funny to hear. I was rooting for the pare who of course had an Adam and Eve motif. One of the notions was organizing the complaints and linking needs with solutions. The author of the story was  blogger. I think a couple of plumbers will  be picked as the survivors of the universe. Plumbers know what's up.

My blog has made me a better speller. I have a much easer time looking things up on the internet. I document more stuff. I tell less bullshit stories without backing them up with facts or at least a link. Links to something that agree with your story are not proof. I type better. I have better skills in telling a story in writing. It is good practice. It is good excise for the parts of my brain that are not worked very often.

None of these are going to save me in case of an apocalypse. I make zero money through this blog. I am not part of the blog community. I do not participate in the get togethers.

No comments: