It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-12-08

Videos

These folks make it look easy. Landing one of these juggernauts is a pain in the best conditions.

Someone has way too much time on their hands. This is an automated Lego plane building factory made from Lego. This counts as the beginning of the end. Who knew sentient life would come from self replicating Lego?

Bill is proud of his Seabring's roof. It is a rag-top. This one probably counts as a hard top. They have gotten much better since I was a kid. I remember fighting with some several years ago. It is all a button push away now a days. You cannot tell me this thing will never leak with age. There are just too many moving parts for it to work for long. I disbelieve in engineering.

Men's brans vs. women's brains. It made me laugh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow that Lego thing is cool. I don't think we have to worry about grey goo just yet though...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_goo