It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-12-19

This morning was muggy

Every one else who goes to my bus stop gets a ride. They all had heavy shirts on. One man had a coat. It was open. he did not look cold. One lady walked by all bundled up with a muffler around her neck. It was something like 70 degrees and dripping with humidity and mosquitoes.

I was in a sweaty t-shirt scratching at bug bites. I wonder what I look like to the other people at that stop. I wonder if I make more or less money than they do. I wonder if any of them have an idea that I cannot see properly.

No one I know has walked the mile that I walk every day. I have not walked their mile. I wonder if I could walk one of two of my friend's miles, just once. It might be worth tagging along for the ride of a day in the life of one of my friends. From dawn to dusk, just hang out and learn something.

No comments: