It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-12-31

Israel vs Palestine

What a nightmare. I should stop there. I feel a rant. I must take a more light hearted approach. Some people complain that Israel's response is not proportional. What the hell does that mean? Whom ever thinks that needs to watch the untouchables. "If he puts on of yours in the hospital, you put one of his in the morgue." That is how it works. There is no proportion. The U. S. Did not consider a proportional response after Pearl Harbor. Screw the whole concept of proportional. Someone is messing with your kids (citizens) you take decisive action, not proportional. Decisive means they better fucking know they lost.

Here I go. I'm cussing. I have strong feelings on the subject. I do not like Jews over Muslims. I do not feel sorry for one or the other. I would love to live in a world where people could share resources without killing on another. The world is not cooperating. No, it isn't the world. It is the people.

No comments: