It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-12-12

Day off mess

So I walked in to day after my garage door day off with a bit of a controversy. I thought I had to take a sick day because I hadn't put in an early request. Turns out that is not the case, but I said I was taking a sick day when I called in Wednesday morning.

Something else I said was " I need to take a sick day for real this time." What kind of dumbass ever says that? Well, me. A couple weeks earlier I had called in sick, but felt better and came in anyway. That's what I meant.

The paperwork is interesting. Not long ago we had to mark a board for our sick days and request any more than a day or two. Now we put in for all days of vacation. No troubles. I just need to make sure I get my crap together. Oh, and keep to the point on the phone when declaring a day off from work.

The garage door still works better and quieter than the day we moved in.

No comments: