It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-12-30

Burnouts

That wine as he revs up is not a turbo. it must be a super charger. It lights up too quickly for a turbo. They come on after some revs have built up. There also appears to be little or now lag. Sure sign it is not a turbo.

This one appears to be from the same event. It is a Buick Grand National .The guy ends up with what may be a fuel leak and has to be pushed off the track.

Nat and I were just talking about an incident that happened in my youth. I was riding home with my mom from working at Randals late at night. A guy had just bout a Buick Grand National, used. He let a girl from our work drive the car around. He was behind us headed east on 2234. We turned right down Turtle Creek. Just before we cleared the intersection, the Grand National passed us going straight on the left. Some numb-nuts tried to make a left right in front of him and wham. The Buic smacked some little silver POS and sent it in to a third car that was on the other side of the median.

No one was seriously hurt thank goodness. The silver car had a floorboard full of beer cans. The third car was occupied by a little old couple.

Burning out a truck isn't good enough. Burning out a bike isn't good enough. Burning out a bike in a truck while the truck is burning out is good enough for the moment. What is next in the adventures of these two white trash hicks?

I have to say, I'm disappointed it worked. I wanted to see mayhem and flames. Oh, well.

Best one yet and it's some Swedish prick.

Proof that there is a proper distance to view a burnout. This was a good distance for this burnout. I love the cloud taking on a life of its own and tumbling off to the right. Nice.

I'll skip the video of the guy getting out of his car while it was doing donuts and getting run over. The people watching ran over and picked the car off him. Least they could do I suppose. I don't think the helmet helped.

No comments: