It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-11-20

Very Local News

  • It's almost Thanksgiving. Going to have a hard time thinking of anything to be thankful for this year besides Nat and Elle, and family and friends. That is plenty. I'm staring down the barrel of loosing everything that costs money.
  • I really need to mow and weed eat the yard. It is looking shaggy.
  • The little $3 USB sound card do-hickey works pretty well, but the volume thing is getting on my nerves. It would have cost another $3 to put a volume nob on, so no volume nob. The nob who designed it just jammed it in 'loud' and lets you adjust the software. It doesn't go low enough, then a quiet song comes on. If you turn it up to hear the song, the next song blows your ear drums. It was $3. It was $3. It does work with the text to speak software. I'm good.
  • I heard a song that made fun of Y2K. It was nostalgic.
  • Nat is over on the couch watching Kitchen Nightmares. She used to manage a Jack in the Box. I get her side of the story. She is so cute. I don't even need to watch the show. I can both hear it and get a play by play.

No comments: