It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-11-12

Very Local news

  • I have to ware a band aid today on the back of my thumb. The skin is so dry it is cracking. This happens to me every winter. Ask any of my friends about my bleeding hands during dry weather.
  • The holes I pass by daily were full of black scary watter this morning. I hope no one ever falls in to those things.
  • Worldview was talking about human rights in America. All I heard was a bunch condemnation and little solutions.
  • There is some guy who works for Al jazzera roaming around the mid-west running normal every day stories. He is the story more often than not. He mentioned that federal agents are following him after he does interviews asking who he interviews what he interviewed them about and what he asked. The reporter is from po-dunk Texas, ex U. S. military. He is salt of the earth. I'm sure the Feds are making sure he and other reporters from the same agency stay that way.
  • Nails and hair do not continue to grow after death. The myth comes from fungal growth. The skin drys and retracts a bit so there is an illusion of hair and nail growth after death. Cell devision has stopped.
  • Obama is promising a "new dawn" of world leadership. Is that anything like the morning light? It reminds me of the "new world order" a different president came up with a few years ago.
  • It amazes me how bitchy the rest of the world is about the U. S. government. There was a world wide celebration at the regime change here after the election. I hate to inform folks, but Obama is not going to get that much accomplished because there is no money and no one in the world wants to lend any more to us. Who needs the U. S. any more for trade? Every one wants to align with China. Now, there is a liberal human rights leader on the world stage. Funny how every country complaining is standing in line with their hands out.

No comments: