It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-11-30

Sunday

I got absolutely nothing done today. I didn't really try. By the time Nat and I got home all either of us wanted to do was crash.Nat asked Bill to bring home some hamburgers. He was a good guy and did, but I just cannot eat another hamburger. I had some crackers. The sink in over flowing with dishes so I just don't want to deal with making anything. Elle ate, so I'm not worried about it.

I tried to get a picture published on picasa using their Linux software, but that was a complete wash. It wouldn't even show up on their site much less mine. So, I'm sticking to my server for the moment. I've been taking pictures of sunsets more often. I should have a series. I should use a better camera than the shit-stick-pinhole on my phone. Hmm. The G1 has a 3.1 megapixel.

After several days using a Windows box I realize Linux has a better interface for multitasking. There is no arguing with that. Even if you have multiple monitors, you don't have multiple desktops and there for cannot keep things separate. No sooner would I start reading some blogs than I would just end up closing the video page that I was sorting through between the blogs. Even with multiple taps on all browsers It did not make up for multiple desktops.

I like the command line text to speech engine called espeak over the only one for Windows that I've had work consistently called ReadPlease. Do note that I've only used the free version of ReadPlease. It is all I can afford. Still, espeak works better because it just reads what I paste in to the window. That's all it does. That's all I want.

Again I had to go through the whole send me my password email thing with Farmers. I do not know who set up their page, but I have never had the kind of consistent

No comments: