It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-11-22

Shooting Range

I actually hit the target a couple of times with an open site pistol. I'm trying to remember if I have ever done that before on the 25m range. I don't think so. I've hit the green a couple of timse on closer ranges like 5m or so. I'm proud of myself

Elle sure missed me. It sounds like she was board out of her mind while I was gone. "I watched cartoons. Now I'm watching a move." It was Aladen. Nat is a bit under the weather. She was crashed most of the time. I'll kick out some hot dogs later.

... Then I took a nap.

I made the hot dogs. Set the computer to a static IP. Got to remember to let the network services control the network device. That got me today. Nat is up and feeling good enough for a couple of hot dogs. I tried to get some videos (phone) working, but they didn't work. Dag-nab-it.

No comments: