It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-11-20

No Sleep

I didn't get off work until late. Then I worked on the computer a bit trying to get things back up to my standards. I installed flash player and thought I was having trouble. It turns out it was all YouTube and not my system. I had a combination of script settings and flash link placement to balance out. YouTube has all these external site scripts that throw my script bot detector in to panic mode.

Then I watched the latest episode of Heroes on hulu.com. That show is just plane out there. I have the hardest time following it. What happened to LOST? i wish they had kept up The Wire. I liked that show. Of course, I had to wait until The Wire was done before I caught a single show.

After this, I went to bed and tried to listen to Science Fiction, but the whole first side of the first tape was crap about fictional physics and anecdotes about writers being told that sci-fi is crap. Gimme the stores dammit. I passed out around 01:00.

No comments: