It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-11-29

No Ping

I just tried to hit one of the web pages on my server at the house.Nothing came up. It sends all these scenarios through my head. I picture coming home to a kicked in door and the place has been ransacked. Maybe the dump burned down. Maybe the ATF finally caught up to me. Next I start thinking the electricity went out. When did I pay the bill last? Then that the cats did something and I'll end up killing them both over it. The most likely cause is the DSL went down, followed closely by the computer just passing out for no good reason.

Which will it be when I get home? You know,as long as My family is good, I don't care. The thieves or the flames, or the crappy code can have the place. I go on. I go on even if nothing is left. I go on even if the lawyers have padlocked the front door I go on. I go on without electricity or working computers. I go on.

...

Then, five minutes after I publish this post, the site comes back up. It was the DSL crapping out. Frigging ISP companies are just not worth the money. I guess it is back to my boring life. That or the ATF is trying to lure me in to a false sense of security. Crafty bastards.

No comments: