It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-11-02

Faire

About the day off

I was sick Friday. I stayed home from work. I went to Faire that evening because I started feeling better. It was too soon.

About Faire

While packing for Faire, Nat gets all stressed out. She needs someone to yell at. I was there. I suppose it has been the cats when I was not there. The only weekends we have a good time together are weekends she did the packing herself. I feel guilty and she reminds me that she did all the packing.

Friday evening I gave money to the person who asked for it. That pissed people off who didn't ask for it. Nat made things right. Thanks Nat. Every one was telling us to camp in the Large. Nat had a bug up her ass about camping in a tent. We didn't bring a tent so we had to barrow one. It is an immaculate tent we borrowed from Byran. He is a great friend. I hope he is not too upset. I was sick of being told what to do by Nat in the guise of questions "Do you want to eat here?" "Do you think we should sleep in our own tent?" "I know we can barrow one." So, I took off to a dark quiet place and looked at the stars for an hour or two.

I didn't sleep in the tent. I slept in the car. If you can call that sleep. I went in the tent Saturday during the day to take a look around. Nat had set us up in separate rooms. I just know I would have exploded if I had seen that Friday evening. I don't want to sleep in separate rooms. I want to sleep with my wife.

The whole weekend was a wash. I got nothing done constructive and had the worse weekend at Faire yet. I'm not going back for a while. Between the different attitudes at camp to the constant drumming, I'm just not able to participate after dark. Maybe we should camp in quiet camping and just visit the different camps. That way we can leave when things get thick and get some rest.

No comments: