It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-11-19

Extra Bills

WARNING!!! Lots of cursing.

These are over and above the normal every month stuff like mortgage, water, power, trash, gas... . Oh, don't forget life. Just living costs money. You say they don't tax air, but they tax income. They get theirs before I ge mine.

  • Elle's dance lessons $1000
  • Ike repairs $1000 Still not half done. We have no carpet in half our living room.
  • Elle's dental work $600
  • Home owners Association one $500+
  • Home owners Association two $500 + (Yes, Somehow we have two companies bitching at us for not mowing the lawn and threatening to take our house away if we do not pay them. It is just plane extortion if you ask me.)
  • Electric bill may be $1000 or more this month to make up for Ike.

Any one who wants some money from me can go fuck themselves. It ain't there. I'm not the guy with all the money. I don't know who is. I'll be in line to cold-cock the SOB with every one else. Stop coming after my broke ass.

Detroit says they want my money in the form of a gift from Congress. I bought a fucking Toyota, not a Chevi, not a Ford, not a Chrysler. Kiss my ass.If we do nothing to keep our industry running, the other countries and cartells like Europe will out compete us because they are all subsidizing their industries even in good times.. This will put us at a really bad disadvantage In the world economy. Still, I ain't got it. So, kiss my ass.

Natalie is about to have some huge medical bills. She is sick and needs help. The doctors are jerking her around trying to prolong things for some reason. They refuse to just fix it. I'll let Nat say what 'it' is.

Citygroup, kiss my ass.

Circuitcity, kiss my ass.

Banks, kiss my ass.

UTMB, kiss my ass.

Galveston, kiss my ass.

This new group of international overloards who want to regulate all banking world wide (whatever it is called) , Kiss my ass.

The bank of the American Taxpayer is closed! There is no more.

Maybe I can make a run to Mexico and make a few bucks mowing yards.

No comments: