It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-11-09

Elle and I

Elle and I are hanging out on a Sunday afternoon. We went out in the back yard earlier. She ran around for five minutes, tripped over the same hole that my dad and I tripped over seven times. Then she started  coughing. We came in. I fought with the lock to get the back door to lock. She watched one movie and is on another. Mostly she is terrorizing the cats. For a sick little girl she is quite active.

Elle is playing moves. That is, she picks them out and puts them in the player. Starts them. Pauses them. comments on them. She is a genus.

Nat finally put duct tape over the tape player part of the old stereo we use for the TV amplifier.

Duct tape stereo

Elle seems to enjoy Harry Potter. She is over in front of the TV laughing and clapping.

Elle having fun on a Sunday afternoon watching Harry Potter

Once I took a picture of Elle, she insisted on taking a couple of me. I think she did a pretty good job. She enjoys taking pictures. She even has her own little camera. I need to get her computer up and running, but it is under a mountain of cloths and other junk. You can see it in the picture above, to the right of Elle. Well, you cannot because it is under the pile.

Elle took a picture of me Elle took a picture of me

OK, we need to work on the whole hold still and aim thing. That comes with practice.

I shot a little video of Elle watching Harry Potter, but I don't want to get sued so I cannot put it up. So much for displaying cultural congruence.

No comments: