It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-10-14

Very Local News

  • Rain today. Rainy gray Tuesday. Cool breeze. Glad to have the sun for Faire. The grass needs the rain. People run from cover to cover. Thunder cracks way off. It is a Fall rain.
  • At work I'm dealing with MAC addresses, virtual machines, and the politics of a small company network.
  • What will fix the world economic woes? Ban lawyers and economists from holding public office. Eventually, I'll get round to banning every one from public office.
  • One of the podcasts mentioned that investors need the proper motivation to start investing again. I picture Uncle Sam with a bull whip about to crack it over the heads of a bunch of banker types.
  • I need to write the book "Lawnmower maintenance and the art of not giving a shit."
  • GM, Ford, and Chrysler are all talking merger. Not that they will end up merging. GM is in bad shape.
  • My watch battery is dying. The watch is loosing like ten minutes at random intervals.I would go back to the Kinetic, but the band is about to fall apart.
  • Got an email today with samples of kit cars made from Smart cars. Cool stuff. This sort of thing will get people in to gas efficient cars.
  • I blew right by my 3000th post. Didn't even miss it.
  • I was looking at the pictures today and realized just how Laural and Hardy this picture is. It was the last picture I took of the entire weekend. I looked at Mongo and said "Strike a pose." This is what I got.
  • On the way home, the family stopped at Sylvia's for dinner. It was OK. It was over priced and greasy. Just like I remembered the place. Anyway, Elle got a hamburger and fries. Go figure. Nat had trouble getting the catchup out of the bottle. The guys at the next table offered some advice. One had a British accent or something like that. I was able to get catchup out of the bottle with my patented tap the bottle at a 45 degree angle from the bottom where the bottle starts to taper toward the head. Nat says I got catchup out in record time.
  • Take today for no good reason.
    • Rain (morning)
      Rainy out the work window
    • Sun (afternoon)
      Sunny day out work window
    • Boxes (evening)
      Free boxes from work
  • Drive through strip club. What will they think of next?

No comments: