It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-10-31

Home Sick

Things I've learned being home sick.

  • Daytime TV still sucks.
  • Windows XP will run under linux. So far everything works.
  • Sometimes a stomach bug just makes all kinds of noise, makes you nauseous and then goes away after eight extra hours of sleep.
  • Bend it like beckham has a story about a Muslim or is it Hindu woman who has to buck her family values forced upon her by her parents to play soccer. Does every western born movie that has women of Muslim or Hindu descent have to cover this same aspect of their lives? How many Christian women have mothers who attempt to run every single moment of their lives?
  • Elle had this same thing Thursday. She is fine now.

I'm feeling much better. I checked work email and nothing. That worries me. I don't know if I should go ahead and wonder out to Faire or not. I mean, what if this is just the intro and the real whammy is headed my way?

No comments: