It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-10-04

Bills

I had a fun time doing the bills this time round. Not that we have tones of money left over, but we will have a few bucks for Faire. We paid down on the credit card. We paid (the minimum) on the bills.

I used a spreadsheet to track all the bills. It is in Google Docs. I shared it with Nat. She can add things as she goes and watch the numbers multiply. I'm going to have a couple more expenses tomorrow to fix the fence. Hopefully that is it for a while.

Elle better appreciate those frigging dance lessons. Nat says she will look for a job at faire and possibly one after in the open sector. We shall see.

Bills get me down. I've gotten myself to a point where I'm floating. When Nat buys lunch or a new tote or something It pisses me off because I didn't get to buy something. Most of the things I want are expensive. I want a smart phone or a laptop or some fancy pistol that I'll never use (hopefully).  I have to spend money on the house for Ike repairs. I have to spend money on the kid for school and stuff. She is so worth it. It is still money. sometimes I feel like Nat doesn't get it. She does. She just doesn't let it bring her down.

Nat is over palying the knighthood game on Facebook.That game is free privided you have a way of getting on Facebook. What a great way to kill a Saturdya afternoon.

No comments: