It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-09-25

Very Local News

  • I set Nat and I up on unlimited text messaging for a month or two. I've gone nuts and have barely broken 800. The only way to communicate during Ike was text message so there have been high numbers. I'll probably call next month and get it knocked down to the 1000 plan just to be sure. That will save a couple bucks a month over the unlimited one.  Most of my friends just are not in to that much SMS.
  • Lunch
    • Nat came up to work for lunch today. That was nice. It was a surprise. I like those every now and again.
    • She brought Italian food. yum.
    • The topic of discussion was the economy and Ike damage and recovery. Nat said she likes it better when we talk about role playing games.
    • I nearly fell asleep at the lunch table. I didn't get my walk. Nat said we should have gone for the walk.
  • 168,000 ants per human on Earth. I believe it.
  • 5% of the U. S. workforce officially work two or more jobs. The real number is higher. I have had offers to work two jobs in every job I've ever worked except the stocker job I had in high school.
  • There are like fifty videos a week of people totaling their bikes while attempting some sort of wheelie. There were like five videos of motorcycle wrecks or near wrecks featured on LiveLeak this evening. Crazy stuff.

No comments: