- I need to do something about the mosquitoes on the commute in. Harris county says they are spraying, but the mosquitoes don't seem to be upset about it. We have some Deep Woods Off, but I'll smell like bug spray all day. What is a pedestrian to do?
- U. S. tax payers are going to have to make up for foreign banks losses as well as the U. S. banks. That just sounds like a load of crap to me.
- One of my coworkers came in with a bag full of microwave popcorn.
His kids didn't like the taste. I like it just fine. Thanks lack of
- I listened to six "Wakeup To Money" from the BBC and "APM Marketplace" podcasts marathon style today while working. I have to say that I feel caught up on the whole U. S. financial debacle.
- Now I want some kind of Blackbury or smart phone or something. I
cannot use an iPhone because I do not use Windows or Mac. I may
wrong, but I think a smart phone accepts software other than that with
which it came. This means many Blackbury type phones, though capable
are not 'smart' phones.
It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.
Posted by Kelly Hawkins at Monday, September 22, 2008