It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-09-19

Very Local News

  • I need to prop up the sagging fence. I think our adjuster comes on October first.
  • Got Twitter going. I'm not sure you you can find me without joining up. I don't know if I'll stick with it or not.
    • I wish Twitter or someone would let me just take a picture or video and send it straight to the web without asking me anything. Just post it.
    • Not sure I like Twitter. It is really just for telling how your day is going.  I wish I could straight up blog and do the media thing mentioned above without a computer. I'm sure someone will get around to offering it.
  • I'm not nearly as sore as I thought I would be after splitting wood. maybe it will hit me tomorrow. I'll be at work so no big deal.
  • It is so nice to have internet back. We need a way to charge our mobile phones and surf the net with no electricity.
  • "Hundreds of billions" needed to fix the financial system from the U. S. taxpayer. To pay off a bunch of millionaire/billionaire thieves. I'm not pleased. I want some very rich people to go to jail. I'm talking don't bend over for the soap prison, not club-fed.
  • Nat hunted down some free tarps for the back of the house. I wanted to ask her if she knew where to get some free 2x4s while she was at it.
  • The text Google thing also does unit conversions.
    • Send a text that says "75 knots in mph" to 466452 and it will tell you "86.3 mph". Cool stuff.
    • It works with currency too.
  • I'd love to get the Ike pictures up. I'm just too frigging busy.
  • Traffic on Westheimer was murder. It was nut-to-butt the whole way home. I walked out the door of work right at 18:00. I didn't walk in the door until 19:55. Stepped in cat vomit and nearly broke my neck.

No comments: