It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-09-02

Try this with a Ruger MKII .22

Well done. Well taught. As a step dad of a very pretty young lady, I've been practicing cleaning my shotgun in front of an audience. I think having one of these circulate amongst my daughter's friends and possible suitors would do wonders for their shivery.

Link

The Ruger MKII Proper assembly

Notice the way this person rocks the pistol nose down and then nose back up while pulling the trigger during reassembly. If you do not do this properly, it takes practice, you end up the way the guy in the next video ended up.

The Ruger MKII Improper assembly

A weapon is always loaded until peoven, verified, and re-verified unloaded. Then you double check.

I've been here. The MKIII must work a bit differently because the swing arm at the back of the grip would not close on my MKII if the little doo-hickey inside the handle was not caught by the magic hook part of the bolt pin assembly. What cracks me up is the guy we bought the pistol from said "It amazes me how many people bring these MKIIs back in a bucket."

No comments: