It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-09-15

Not back up yet

It looks like we still do not have power. We are staying at different friend's places. Finally found an internet connection. No spellchecker. Please forgive me. The electricity a mile in both directions of our house was on last time we checked. That is scary because that is Fort Bend in one direction and Houston in the other direction. Our little section of Harris county gets forgotten every time. I have a reoccuring nighmare that we are one of the people without juice for two weeks.
More coming later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Every building in our apartment complex has power... except for ours! We are staying with family out in Katy. Good luck getting your power back on.

AnnaBanana said...

ditto.

house made it good. lots of tree limbs and leaves in yard. work is closed thru Wednesday. I'm not going back until I have electricity at home!