It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-09-27

Natalie feels Better

Natalie went to a couple doctors and got some medicine. The medicine is helping. When I woke her up this morning she was civil and didn't bite my head off. She seems to have much more energy. She looks happier. She is giggling at jokes and playing games online.

Some folks suggested her ailment was rooted in hypochondria. I disagree. The placebo effect of getting new medicine would not have covered her attitude being woken up this morning. Trust me.

She has lost five lb in the last week. She has been trying to loose some weight without success for some time. It looks like we may have finally found the problem causing her so much stress. It has to do with her thyroid.

Yay! Natalie is happy again. We are off to the movies. I don't care if we can't afford it.

No comments: