It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-09-27

More on data retention

So, I've been using Google Docs for all of forty five minutes and I noticed something. It doesn't suck and I have nowhere near the amount of data to keep track of that I thought. Once I busted the data up in to folders, it looked very small. It is very small. I haven't put a copy of my contacts in the document section because my contacts are in Gmail which is basically attached to Google docs.

I may keep a diary in there that has the real scoop on things that will not come out until I'm dead. (haha)  I would put things in there that piss me off about others. I would name names. I would rant in that special way that might get me in trouble in public. ... Maybe not. Google docs is far to easy to hack.

I wonder how other people keep track of important things.

No comments: