- I can't really call myself Republican any more. They are too hung up on who people sleep with and abortion rights. I want to create a new party. I'll call it "We are broke and shouldn't spend any more money" party. I wonder if I'm the only one who feels this way?
- Florida got hit by Fay three times more or less. Plenty of rain to go around.
- Leroy More died. Sax for The Dave Mathews band. He crashed on an ATV a couple months ago and had bad enough injuries to lead to his death yesterday. The band is moving forward.
- I think we got some of that Rio Grand rain this afternoon. It was harder rain than we got in that hurricane a couple of weeks ago. It was sunny most of the afternoon.
- Yes, the Bigfoot story was a hoax. Duh!
It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.
Posted by Kelly Hawkins at Wednesday, August 20, 2008