It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-08-14

Very Local News

  • I cannot afford lunch. I couldn't even find a bowl to make roman in this afternoon so I didn't even have that.  I'm to the point now where I refuse to drink the free sodas from work.I need to avoid the snack thing too. Not only are they bad for me, but the prices went up recently. I at some roman straight out of the pack for a snack.
  • I've tried to implement a CAPTCHA thing on one of the work pages. I cannot get the damn thing to work properly. I need to find a stand alone method of accomplishing the same goal. Which is to block spammers from putting a bunch of links in the form and clicking submit. It is pretty telling when you are happy with nothing happening when you load the code. That is where I left it this evening. No errors. No garbage spewing all over the screen. Nothing was good today.
  • Elle is a darn good kid. She is in bed finally. She is learning her letters in Kindergarten. Kindergarten. Kindergarten. ... Kindergarten. No matter how many times I say or type that, it just does not compute. Elle is in Kindergarten.
  • "What happens in Vegas" Sucks. I'm not going to wait my five reader's time by describing how it sucks. It just does. I do like the guy who plays the judge. He is funny.
  • I would kill for a smoothie right now. No luck.

1 comment:

AnnaBanana said...

Since when do you drink smoothies? I've never heard you mention one before.

Should have stopped on the way home and gotten a chick-fil-a freebie, silly boy!