It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-07-12

WordPress Sucks

I don't even use WordPress. I do not know if they have software for Linux or not. I'm glad I do not use WordPress. Ill tell you why.

I wanted to leave a comment on someone's blog who uses WordPress. You need a login. I happen to have one. I looked up my password and tried to enter it. It said something was invalid. I clicked on "forgot password" for the first time. I filled out the little questionnaire thing and waited about three seconds. Then I checked my email. There was the email. It had a link to click on. I clicked on it and a window popped up saying that the key I had pressed was invalid. ???? What key. I went to the WordPress front page and clicked the "forgot password" button again. Same result. I clicked on register only to find that both the email address and user name were already taken. It is unique and I know no one else has it. It is me who has it. When I try one more time to enter the loop back system that gives me a new password, I get the same result.

So, I email support that after like ten minutes automatically sends me a response that sound computer generated that says basically - Click on the "forgot password link". I know this worked at one point because I have commented on the same blog in question a way back and it worked fine.

This has got to be due to the fact that I'm using Linux and Firefox. How many times is the road less traveled going to bit me in the ass? You know what, Fuck WordPress!!! I don't need to contribute to their illusion anyway.

No comments: