- The clouds looked cool on the way in this morning. It was hot and humid, but every now and again a cool wet breeze would blow. It was muddy puddles littered the concrete. We had one of the remains of a band from Dolly, the hurricane, passing over. I hear she was category 2 when she made landfall.
- NICE No Internal Combustion Engine. New acronym for cars.
- A lady was interviewed about her 'safe haven' city Chebernitza in Serbia. "The UN will protect us. " The UN showed up and disarmed the few Chebrnitza troupes. The Serbs then descended on the town, took weapons, vehicles, uniforms and whatever from the UN troupes without resistance and killed whomever they wished. Thanks UN. I'm so glad you showed up and did nothing to protect the people of Chebrnitza.
- Another B-52 crashed. The last B-52 was manufactured in the sixties if I remember correctly. They are falling out of the sky.
- We were at tea time today at work. We were brainstorming some new products and ideas. I hate to say it, but I just didn't have the energy to hang around and get excited. What was being discussed was beyond my depth a bit and I needed to relax my had in order to make it through the rest of the afternoon. I had to leave and go back to work. Yesterday, tea time was shot to hell too.
It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.
Posted by Kelly Hawkins at Wednesday, July 23, 2008