- Someone asked why 6.8 mm when it comes to a new caliber for the military? Where did they get that number? It is more or less a .270 caliber. My father swears by that round for hunting those miniature deer in East Texas.
- If we had used BFC instead of CFC in refrigerant, we would have
burned through the O-zone decades ago. (Dr Karel) It sounds like it was
a coin toss in the thirties which to use.
- The two place Israel could feasibly fly over in order to perform an attack on Iran are Turkey and Iraq. Turkey certainly wants no trouble with Iran. The new, American supported, semi-independent (soon to be independent) Iraqi government supports Iran's right to have a nuclear program. This heard on Left Right and Center. Frigging Pinko's.
- There was a fire in an apartment complex not too far from where Adam and I used to live. Nat noticed the smoke on the way home.
- Texas teens are having more sex than in other states. Texas spends more money on abstinence than most states. Your tax dollars at work.
It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.
Posted by Kelly Hawkins at Monday, July 14, 2008