It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-07-24

I want to believe

This was recorded 2008-07-24 according to the video post.

Dr Edgar Mitchell He has been healed by a psychic healer. He believes that 90% of UFO reports are planted by governments.

I've heard people say that it would be great if 'the government' AKA the U. S. government would come clean and let people know what the hell is going on with UFO reports. I remember something about Clinton saying he would open some or all of the X-Files type government files. It never happened. There was some episode of the U. S. government going to DEF-CON 1 (imminent attack) during Clinton's administration. He had a messed up ankle the next week. Tons of speculation about that. You never hear about this stuff any more. It is creepy.

This guy's name has come up before. I don't remember what context.

No comments: