It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-07-27

Jen Rathbun


Yes, it's been too long.  I've been busy teaching our future generations the wonders of music.

I have a very special show coming up and it promises to be as fun and salacious as ever!

I'll be sharing the stage with fellow funny gal, TC Smythe, at the ACE Theatre in Spring.  We promise lots of music and laughter.

Here are the details:

Jen Rathbun and TC Smythe
Saturday, Aug. 9, 2008 at 8 pm
ACE Theatre
 17011 Bamwood
 Houston, Texas 77090
281-587-1020
Tickets are $15.  Reserve them now at reservationsacetheatre@yahoo.com or
281-587-1020.

I haven't been to one of Jen's concerts in a long time. Nat and I should go.

1 comment:

tcsmythe said...

Hi there - TC here.

Just chiming in to say hi to Jen and tell you all that we are very excited about the show at the Ace Theatre on the 9th. Can't believe we hadn't thought of doing this long before... Jen and I got together last week for a rehearsal and both agreed - this show will be a humdinger. Leave the kiddies at home or you'll have some 'splainin to do when they go back to school!