It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-06-14

Slept until 17:30 today

I went to bed around 03:00 this morning. I got up at about 17:30 or so. I got on the computer and found that nothing had changed that much in the world. I watched some silly movie and now I'm typing a blog entry. Sorry for the poor quality, I'm still a bit groggy.

The DnD game last night was a lot of fun. It was still 3.5 edition. Most of the guys have played both and feel that 4th edition of DnD feels way too much more like a board game than a roll playing game. After reading online reviews I have to agree. I play board games. I do not want DnD to turn in to a board game, or a video game for that matter. I don't know what is going to happen with the rules set.

The really scary thing is that I'm still sleepy. I heard what might have been Trever coming home last night after I went to bed. Nat was still up. I have to go empty the cat box and mow the lawn. I don't want to do either. One of those days I suppose.

No comments: