It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-06-14

Mowing

So, I mowed. It was late in the afternoon so the front yard was pretty much in the shade. The back was too by the time I got there and started to do work. Last week, I mowed in the middle of the day like a dumb-ass. It wasn't too bad temperature wise. There was even a breeze blowing.

There was one interesting thing thought. There was a little blue Budgey or Parakeet dive bombing me. It landed in front of the mower a couple of times. It landed on the mower once, but the vibration seemed to upset it. I tried to be friendly, but it simply sat on the ground a couple of meters away. It wouldn't come near me. I went in and asked Nat to "Come get this budgey bird out of the back yard." She thought I said bungy at first. She did the same thing I started to do. She tried to pick up the bird, but it wanted nothing to do with that. The bird ended up flying over the fence and turned in front of the neighbor's house.

If that little bird does return home, what stories it will have to tell.

Still need to do the cat box.

No comments: