It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-06-22

Mood

My mood is all over the place. I worry about work. I worry about being able to find another job if I need one. I worry about Nat and Elle. I worry about finances. I worry about my dad riding his new Harley Davidson.

Things are not all that bad at the moment. I am paranoid. At least, I hope I'm paranoid.

I just pealed Elle an orange. She doesn't like the white part so I'm eating the remainder.

My dad's Harley is very nice.

I got to sit on it and rev the engine a couple of times. It has the vibration and feels like a Harley, but it doesn't rattle like some of the old models. No, that's not him doing the burn out. I just found a random video. 90% of the videos were guys starting their bikes and sitting there, listening to them run while mesmerized by the chrome in the sunshine. Not a bad way to spend and afternoon.

This is why guys get motorcycles during their mid-life crisis. I wonder if I'm hitting one right now. I'm a smidgen early at 39, but I'm sure it happens. I keep boring my few remaining readers with crap about no future and feeling sorry for myself. I can't promis there won't be more to come. I can try to be sain though. I can't run off a get a Harley.

No comments: