It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-05-05

Very Local News

  • The new backpack is working well so far. It turns out the earphone thing does work for the most part. I doubt I'll ever use it.he MagLight  has stretched the pocket I put it in enough to fit properly now. Just breaking the side in.
    Did I mention that Nat wanted one. She went to Sam's Club and dug through the bins until she found a black one. She gave that one to me and and took the red one. What a sweetheart.
  • We started using Wikis at work. I'm becoming a real fan of multiple user edited public documents. If you want to make a change, you log in and make it. It is all logged so every one knows who to yell at if they don't like the change. It makes working on documentation a snap in most cases. The down side is the limited formating options and it is a hassle to handle large documents sometimes. I still like it.
  • It was rainy all day today. The people just north of Houston got the snot pounded out of them.  I need to send some emails and make sure people are OK.
  • My goodness there are a lot of bad movies out there. I'm not just talking Hollywood. The independent film world is turning out some real crap too. I'm ashamed to sit through some of them. Come on Iron Man.

No comments: